Home: Toronto MINI Club Forums Off-Topic Locksmithing and Mini

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Gofty
    Gofty
    Participant

My windows are shutting down really bad. They seems to scratch to a door and i need to balance them and fix some locks issues. In your opinion do i need to get to the dealer? It will be too pricy, so im thinking about local locksmith. Whats your suggestions?

Spread the love
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Gofty Gofty.
    Profile photo of watson
    watson
    Participant

Last time i hired a small locksmith company. The best way is come to them in your car so you wouldnt pay for their visit to your garage. I suggest toronto locksmith , they charged me for an emergency key extraction from my Mini and helped with my door in appartment for free! But you can google any company. I can advise only to check their license. Also when you call them try to talk with locksmith because call-center can offer other price than locksmith will charge for his work.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

The actual craft to be a locksmith demands skills and even knowledge of the actual twenty-first-century security systems and network if one skilled in this field is to stay relevant in this field.Good Locksmith in Fort Lauderdale provides just about all services such as repair and installations associated with door hair and every type of a lock in order to facilities, homes and enterprise structures. The character of the career needed to be carried out determines the particular locksmith service required.

Profile photo of watson
    watson
    Participant

Forum is called Toronto mini club and, i guess, this guy lives in Toronto as well. Why for god sake does he need locksmith from California, US??
    He needed regular toronto locksmith guy.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Profile photo of watson watson.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Well Locksmith can be needed any time any where.So for all the place to find the locksmith is one way. Try Google it there you find the best and reliable Locksmith in your area.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •