Home: Toronto MINI Club Forums General Discussion Winter Tires For Sale (Mint condition)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of DimSumMini DimSumMini 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of DimSumMini
    DimSumMini
    Participant

Hi all, I have a set of Dunlop ‘SP Winter Sport 3D’ run-flat tires available to a lucky Mini owner. These are in flawless condition (less than 10k). The tread is in great shape, never a puncture, and on steel rims. The size is: 175/60R16. These are from my previous Mini. I have a new one, and with the tire changes made, these will not work on the 2014+ models. I paid $2250.00 for them. I am asking for $550.00. I’m brand new to this group. Please e-mail me for pictures, more info.. I reside in the Durham/East Markham area. Regards

Spread the love
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    Profile photo of minimatic
    minimatic
    Participant

still have these? I might be able to use them, please contact me

Profile photo of roncyclubman
    roncyclubman
    Participant

Are these still for sale ? I have a 2010 Clubman, with 4 nuts on the tires (I think some minis have 5 nuts). Am interested if they are still available.

Thanks,

JP

DimSumMini
    Participant

Hello Minimatic, thank you for your interest and reply. Sorry for the delay, these tires were actually sold on Sunday to an Oakville-based buyer. Hope you find what you are seeking for your Mini. Regards

DimSumMini
    Participant

Hello RoncyClubman, thanks for your interest and reply to this Dunlop tire package. This actually sold over the weekend to an Oakville-based buyer. I hope you find what you are looking for. You may wish to check Kijiji. Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •